KIRUNDO November 6th (ABP) – A 24-year-old biker man named Gratien Niyonkuru Swahabu died on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 in the capital of Kirundo province (northern Burundi), inside his house and his wife. was burned following a fire caused by the gasoline fuel which was in their house, we learned from administrative sources.
The pregnant wife of the deceased, who is in critical condition, was evacuated to Kirundo hospital for treatment.
All the objects that were inside the house are totally burned and the same house has been badly damaged.
The governor of Kirundo province Albert Hatungimana offered his condolences to the bereaved family and neighbors, while reminding the population of his province that it is strictly forbidden to keep fuel of any kind inside the house, for avoid such accidents.